View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 01:56 PM   #425 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Installed the Hughes Performance Shallow pan. VERY happy I went with the product. It has more capacity and extra cooling with out compromising space.

In preparation of receiving the up pipes I opened up, welded and grinded a bit of extra clearance on the frame. I feel like the welds were good enough to where Rusty can say, "not bad", obviously not great. I had to stop welding because I jammed the MIG welder.....

Earlier today I picked up the up pipes from Any Weld and Cutting located in Portage, MI on my lunch. They did a hell of a job considering how many damn pies there are. Down the road I plan on having the piping ceramic coated. I wonder if they can do color requests... Hmmm. Anyway, I can start on the down pipes! YAY!

I hope how you see how all the other items are all leading to a cross roads from the previous posts.

Here's a WAY shorter video. Shorten the darn video was the #1 suggestion by far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n7xl-6BOdw

Last edited by gbrettin; 07-14-2020 at 01:59 PM.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote