View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 12:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
TheFLiP
Base Member

Drives: 12 370zSport BLK M6
TheFLiP has a reputation beyond reputeTheFLiP has a reputation beyond reputeTheFLiP has a reputation beyond reputeTheFLiP has a reputation beyond reputeTheFLiP has a reputation beyond reputeTheFLiP has a reputation beyond reputeTheFLiP has a reputation beyond reputeTheFLiP has a reputation beyond reputeTheFLiP has a reputation beyond reputeTheFLiP has a reputation beyond reputeTheFLiP has a reputation beyond repute

Hey man,

I've been on this journey with Supercharging my Z since January/February. Stillen supercharger kit with the SOHO Motorsports A2A kit. I am still going through getting the car to a stable state as well. I just found another hose that was cut by the serpentine belt. I digress.

I used to have a very rough idle with an UpRev tune. Even rougher when a vacuum hose popped off unbeknownst to me. Hose was reattached but idle was still very rough. Last week I got re-tuned through EcuTek and it idles stably at around 688-700 rpm.

Just with that, I thought it worth the switch to EcuTek and a different tuner.

I'm still dealing with the engine heat issue. I went from 50/50 stock coolant to Waterless (temps were way too high still), and now in the process to switching to distilled water and water wetter. Then, I found the cut hose.

Good luck, man!