View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 10:10 PM   #3443 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Another fuk USPS post. My newest Raceseng shift knob was suppose to be delivered yesterday but got delayed until today. Tracking showed out for delivery this morning. Since I don't live in a secured building, I waited for them to show up (they normally deliver around noon). By the way, it was a beautiful 80 degree day which I had planned to go out and enjoy. I ended up waiting all day and then at 6:45 pm I get an update saying that they attempted delivery but they couldn't get access to the building. Fuking liars! All they had to do was get out of their truck and set it on my doorstep. So now I get to wait around on Monday and hope they show up.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp