View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 04:03 PM   #5338 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakman370z View Post
Here's another render using the same orange car above

I'm saying it again. From what we see here, its a reworked 370Z chassis. The proportions are identical. Even the exhaust pipes are the same distance apart. I don't even think they changed the windshield or door window shapes at all. Looks just like a 370Z. As for the overall body, it looks like they are definitely trying to blend at least 2 if not 3 old Z car looks. Unfortunately, for now, it looks rather bland compared to the 370Z. At least in my opinion. I prefer the Porsche styling of the 370Z, with bulged fender wells and rounder snout and tail. Here's to hoping the final product has a bit more flare and ends up looking more like a Jag or an Aston.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote