View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 11:39 AM   #29 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viiv View Post
Empirically, the 2020 would be the best. I am not saying that because I own a 2020. I also know that a lot of people here with earlier model years like to deny this and say that the 2020 is no different than their 2010. However, I have an engineering background and two words; silent updates. That along with process improvements resulting from any decent OQM (Organizational Quality Management) framework which the Japanese are especially famous for. ...
Very interesting.

But those are all very small changes that very few (if any) drivers will notice when behind the wheel. There haven't been any changes made over the years that have actually had a substantial effect on performance. Nothing that I would say makes any particular year better than another. YMMV