View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 10:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxxx View Post
Wow... I'm surprised at those decals holding up on the brake calipers trying to slow down your 680 WHP beast! I would imagine they get mighty hot. I'm seeing lots of pinstripping places near me...TBH I think I'm leaning towards vinyl to make sure I like the look and then if it ever fails I can always go the pinstriping route.

I'm trying to debadge and shave my emblems too. The only remnants remaining identifying my car would be the nissan black letters on my red calipers and my center caps on the wheels. I don't mind NISMO or the Z fender turn signals but wanted to get rid of the hamburgers and any mention of Nissan for a cleaner look.

Thanks!
The fronts have been smoking hot and the decals still look brand new (fingers crossed). Not a bad idea going the vinyl route first.

I hate the hamburgers also. Just didn't know if was worth spending the money to repaint both bumpers so I had mine painted black. I found someone that makes custom lenses for the side marker/blinkers. If you wanted lenses with nothing on them, they're available, or, he can do custom lettering or emblems for them. I ordered a set, I should get them next week. Hopefully the quality is good.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is online now   Reply With Quote