View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 09:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
johnxxx
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z PW Nismo
johnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond repute

Wow... I'm surprised at those decals holding up on the brake calipers trying to slow down your 680 WHP beast! I would imagine they get mighty hot. I'm seeing lots of pinstripping places near me...TBH I think I'm leaning towards vinyl to make sure I like the look and then if it ever fails I can always go the pinstriping route.

I'm trying to debadge and shave my emblems too. The only remnants remaining identifying my car would be the nissan black letters on my red calipers and my center caps on the wheels. I don't mind NISMO or the Z fender turn signals but wanted to get rid of the hamburgers and any mention of Nissan for a cleaner look.

Thanks!
FI TT Kit #099 making 794whp/713# torque@23psi
johnxxx is offline   Reply With Quote