View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 07:44 AM   #3258 (permalink)
God-Speed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Prototype
God-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Good morning Godspeed!

Forgot to update you on the IMSA 240.

As you well know C8 had its first win this year! It did show a different speed compared to its debut in Rolex24.

This one of the nicest race Ive seen... for 2hrs no yellow flag, but everyone was gunning and overtaking one another.

I wish I know how to post videos here... I couldn’t take near photos as no one is allowed in the infield unlike the pre covid situation.

The BOP somehow made it right with the GTLM class. Bmw and Porsche has the lead many times ...Corvettes played the win with excellent race strategy and fuel savings at the few laps and got the win.

John Binks must have been proud!
Enjoyed the race as well. Glad to see the Corvettes win. Don't forget that Sebring Race is July 18th.