View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 11:09 AM   #424 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

New YouTube video. I received some feedback that the videos are too long. I'm going to produce shorter videos in the future. I welcome all feedback if you have any, I'm new to this shiz.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hBTvBqszH8

Speaking of new... My new valley pan came in from Tick Performance. It's pretty much the cats meow and will look amazing under the duel plenum. The reason I changed out to this was because I wanted the stock location of the oil pressure sensor. ICT has an option to drill out the valley pan, but I wanted it all one piece so there's less to go wrong. It's small but if I do that thought pattern with every part (best I can anyway) the sum of the whole will be better off.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote