View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 10:38 AM   #3161 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Wish me luck... I am heading up for a 7 month checkup... the dang Doc is going to stick a 20” scope up my nose and down my throat so he and some student Docs can marvel at my inside stuff...
No fun. Brings back memories of pain. When I was in the service and tore my ACL in half. The day before the head Orthopedics guy was using me as his training dumby. After the 4th time of them popping my knee out of place I looked at them and said, "That's it, No more". Every time they would grab my heal of my foot and extend my leg it would get about 2/3rds of the way straight and it would go the rest of the way on it's own. Every time it would pop out of joint. That chit hurt.