View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 08:48 AM   #422 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Small update/fail. I ordered some K&N filters for my turbos and they were too large, only by an inch. I ended up sending back the K&N RU-2510 and picked up two RX-4130-1. Height is 2.125" vs 3.5".

Also, picked up a new transmission pan, Hughes Performance. In the video I posted I mentioned I was going to pick up a new pan. If you guys haven't seen it, all good because it is a long video and I'm still figuring out how to make compelling video. Near the end of the video I couldn't think of the pan name because my brain goes 50 different places trying to think while on video for some reason. lol

And of course... the package was inspected.

Final thought, I didn't get any pictures of me cutting the Fast Intentions exhaust down but I will show that completely in my next video.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote