View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 12:29 PM   #531 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I was hoping for an invite back someday. So after dinner on Sunday, I helped Mama Madwi in the garden thinking that would earn me some solid brownie points.

I think I used up all those brownie points and I don't think that invite back is gonna happen now

This morning Madwi was nice enough to let me roll out in his Z. After my previous excursion at ZDayZ 2018 before it was boosted, I should have known it wasn't going to go well At least at ZDayZ we just scraped the exhaust cans a bit and got stuck behind a semi on the Dragon. Today I wasn't paying close enough attention and was unable to avoid a small rock that an oncoming vehicle kicked up in front of us. It blasted the windshield, skipping off the front edge of the painted roof

We got back and even Ted could tell something was wrong

For the record, the car drives amazingly well. The coolerworx shifter has a very nice feel and is a real treat to drive with. The turbo spool is downright beautiful. It spools hard and fast when you want it to and is still completely manageable. Driving the car casually is also extremely enjoyable as it stays very tame with light-mild throttle input even as RPMs rise and boost comes on. I see myself owning one in the very distant future lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Img03.jpg (508.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Img01.jpg (755.3 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Img02.jpg (400.3 KB, 25 views)

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 07-06-2020 at 01:40 PM.
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote