View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 11:46 AM   #61 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

My dash is gummy on my car from hanging out in storage for the last three years, humidity issue probably? Whatever the case is, I'm interested in the dash if it is a carbon fiber infused dash and not an overlay. I see that the thread is a few years old so I'm not even sure if this is a thing you are doing still. Madwi told me about this which is why I am kicking up this thread.

If this is a vacuum bag process and have no desire to do it, I would be happy to chat with you about options doing the work myself. I have all the carbon fiber infusion supplies and have individuals that can work with me to make a dash. I'd prefer not to recreate the wheel if it's already done at a high quality level.

Thanks!