View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 07:54 AM   #384 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince@R/T View Post
Nice Work!! You have a few details you can give??

Boost Pressure?
Looks like a Blower Guard and not a filter?
What Fuel?
Why only Rev to 7k?
This is with the newest style filter I send with the kit. On this pull, we had the filterwerks off, but the SB filter on. This is a much better design than the turboguard as it actually protects something from entering the engine bay. I have a video to show what was used then pans to the screen on the dyno to prove we dont run just an open guard like others. This was at 14psi.

This was on E83 judging by the content sensor.

I tried telling the shop owner to move that dang scale over but he just couldnt do it i guess. We did pull this to 7500. Confirmed by Ecutek.