View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 10:47 AM   #38 (permalink)
Hocus
Base Member

Drives: 370z 2016 MT
Hocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond repute

As for future plans. Looking at going the turbo route hopefully before the year closes. Currently working on getting the fuel upgrades first (CJM Twin pump and return system, 1050CC injectors.) I would love to have the Fast Intentions kit, but after talking to my buddy in the club who's rocking it, price tag is too heavy for the moment. (This is parts, labor, tunes, extras.) Yea, that 850hp would be glorious, but I might have to settle on something else. Looking at the Boosted Performance twin setup currently. I think it would be good for the club since we will have all levels of turbos (F.I, AAM, and BP). Lets aspiring guys see what options there are and get different opinions.
Well fam, off for a drive. ♥
Hocus is offline   Reply With Quote