View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 10:42 AM   #37 (permalink)
Hocus
Base Member

Drives: 370z 2016 MT
Hocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's been some time. I haven't posted in a while due to events in life and felt it was time. Lets just say, March wasn't a fun month. I wanted to get work done on the car, but didn't want my car to be in an accident for it =_=; I got faulted though I say it was 50/50 since person speeding to get through middle lane to turn left, but Cali says it's the other drivers lane even though she pulls into that lane way before the actual entrance.
Front bumper got knocked 20ft from car into the road and other driver smacked my tire as I was merging into lane from stand-still. Damaged my steering.

So I after insurance did their thing and came back with estimates I was able to get the car worked on. Alignment and steering was taken care of and I was able to get the car driving (no bumper though.) Was recommended Llyod's Autobody in Santee. I paid out of pocket for some extra work. Did not expect the love I got. No more band-aid on rear panel, dent looks like it was never even there. Front bumper is completely redone with no paint peel or chipped cracks. The damage to FRP isn't noticeable, you have to be directly on it to see the thin crack from under the paint. Really restored the car to perfection.
Hocus is offline   Reply With Quote