Thread: STS Systems
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 12:19 PM   #211 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Looking good boys....

Had a long talk with them, like my idea but need to run it by the top brass. If its a go I'll let you all know.

Really great guys by the way and to their defense, they are working on SO many projects right now. Just wrapped up the 2010 Camaro V8, working on the 6 cyl now. They are working on a couple of Chrysler cars right now etc etc...

Long story short, they are slammed BUT, don't worry, we have an answer so as soon as I get the thumbs up then I'll send you an update. He did mention that we should seriously think about sticking with a single turbo, they have hit some HUGE #'s with them and the duals are really overkill for our application but he also understand the bragging rights that go along with duals

I for one appreciate that comment, rather then selling us something we may not need, if we can get more reliability, strong HP and a cheaper price point...has my attention! We'll see.

Look for updates, I feel really good about this. I'll have to invest some $ but in the end it may prove worthwhile.

Updates coming soon!