View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 08:54 AM   #2363 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
But you are applying logic..... that's verboten.....
I can see arguments for this stuff either way. On the one hand, localized rules make a lot of sense. On the other hand, people who come from the outlying areas need to follow the rules of the areas they enter.

For that matter, even when it's in their own best interest, people don't like rules.

I live in Delaware County PA which has a high suburban population density, and I work in Philadelphia which has incredible population density. The number of people I see who not only don't wear masks but also get up close and personal is unfortunate, and it has a ripple effect - the more people who don't wear the masks, the more people who won't. For myself, I don't much care. I'm young and healthy enough that the chance of me being impacted is pretty much statistically nonexistent. But I do worry about my parents and grandma.