View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 07:38 AM   #2354 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I think the only place Susan and I don't wear our masks are when we are at home or inside our cars. The moment I open my door, mask is on until I'm back home. Haven't personally experienced any crazies yet saying the masks are causing more damage than good. But we do have some idiots trying to run around stores without them on. Like it's that big of a freaking deal.
People are ill advised and wrongly stupidly opinionated about a lot of things.

A guy approached me in a grocery saying I must be on Facebook all the time that is why I wear scrubs and a mask. He said I just make people scared and make them avoid me.

I responded well sir I work in a hospital and stationed at times at Covid restricted hall...and yes I want people to stay distance from me...as his ugly furking unmask face is just 6 inches from my face...

That ugly furking man stepped away, rushed hurriedly out of the grocery after I told him that.

And

I saw multitude of covid19 virus chased him out the door!

True story.