Thread: [For Sale] GReddy High Capacity Oil Pan
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 04:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
wind.zero
Enthusiast Member

Drives: NISMOSIS
wind.zero is a glorious beacon of lightwind.zero is a glorious beacon of lightwind.zero is a glorious beacon of lightwind.zero is a glorious beacon of lightwind.zero is a glorious beacon of lightwind.zero is a glorious beacon of light
Default SOLD GReddy High Capacity Oil Pan SOLD

Price: $180 plus shipping. Send me a ZIP for the shipping cost. Shipping via UPS with tracking. Add 3% if using PayPal.

Up for sale is a GReddy high capacity oil pan. This oil pan was designed for a turbo car but has been modified to work on a NA car, meaning the turbo drain ports have been welded up. The original install thread is here. Please know what you are purchasing.

This sale includes the original box, the pan itself, and the hardware to mount the pan. The old RTV needs to be scraped off. I cleaned the pan but I do not have a parts washer so it is as clean as I can get it.

The oil was drained from the pan using the black grub screw (on the right in the pictures) as referenced below. This is how the shop that installed the pan originally drained the oil during changes. The other grub screw (the one on the left) is on with a lot of RTV and is starting the strip out. Another shop mistakenly tried to drain the oil once from that location. That grub screw has not been removed since the original installation. I had no issues with oil leaks from the pan or either of the grub screws, just full disclosure that one of them is starting to strip.

Greddy Cast Aluminum Oil Pans are bolt-on replacements for the stock pan on all Nissan 350Z / 370Z and Infiniti G35 / G37 models equipped with a VQ35HR and VQ37VHR powertrain.

GReddy High-Capacity Oil Pans, maintain more consistent oil temperatures via increased volume of oil and feature a thick wall-construction. They also include specially designed interiors to keep the oil at the oil pump pick-up for engine reliability.

NOTE: Hex Key Allen Wrench is not included. Just showing the drain screw removed.

Internal baffle system to help keep oil under the pickup

Oil drain is on the RIGHT

Drain screw is on the RIGHT

Hardware included to install the pan

Original shipping box

Last edited by wind.zero; 07-08-2020 at 10:24 AM.
wind.zero is offline   Reply With Quote