View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 04:55 PM   #3124 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

I looked into this issue bc it was odd to see the sizes reduced greatly from just a year or so ago; certainly fewer than when I ordered.

My wheel guy, a Rays distributor, confirms that 19x9.5 +22 / 19x10.5 +12 is discontinued they are not popular sizes; HOWEVER, he can still order them. There is probably stock lying around either at Mackin (North American importer) or Japan.

Unfortunately he does not ship to Finland. He says you will need to provide your own shipping labels.

Send him an email: Tom@Speedimageusa.com

His name is Tom Nguyen, he runs Speed Image USA and moves a lot of wheels. One of the bigger retailers

I got my wheels from him

This happens with Rays. They will say something is discontinued and stop listing them, but you can still buy it. The TE37 OG has been “discontinued” a dozen times, but I still see pallets of them.

NO MATTER WHAT DONT BUY EXPENSIVE *** WHEELS IN SHITTY SIZES THAT NEED SPACERS.

Last edited by OptionZero; 06-28-2020 at 04:58 PM.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote