View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 04:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZX_man
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Silver 370 MT
ZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Twenty-Three with a Z

Hi guys!

I just wanted a place to put pictures of the Z and share any updates, mods, road trips, anything.

Quick introduction:

I'm 23 years old and I'm currently pursuing a master's degree in mechanical engineering. I graduated with my bachelor's in 2019 from Syracuse University, and with a hefty graduation present from my family (I was lucky to have wealthy grandparents, may they rest in peace), I was able to afford a new Z! I bought a 300zx in high school-- sapphire blue that thing was gorgeous . So this is my second Z.

The car:
2013 Nissan 370z Brilliant Silver with manual trans. 45k miles.
Mostly stock. I put nismo v2 rays on it and wrapped the roof. Previous owner painted the fangs and added a J2 axle back exhaust. I plan on getting my swift springs and FI cat back hopefully soon .

I wanted to start this thread out with a tasteful little mod I did to the interior: I always hated the look of this big ugly cubby in the middle of the center console. So, I removed it and 3D printed some Z logos to fill the holes which were left over. One for the 370, one in memory of the 300 .

Last edited by ZX_man; 08-31-2020 at 09:38 PM.
ZX_man is offline   Reply With Quote