View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 04:15 PM   #3123 (permalink)
triple_a
Base Member

Drives: 11 370Z GM M6
triple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond reputetriple_a has a reputation beyond repute

Question on Volk TE37 Ultra M Spec.

I have a Gun Metallic 370Z and I think the bronze color TE37s would look really good on it. The issue is Rays seems to have discontinued the Bronze color for the OG TE37 and the whole OG TE37 lineup that came in the right size and offset.

So the good offset for our Z's is front :19" x 9.5" +22 and rear: 19" x 10.5" +12.

Rays has now a new model called TE37 Ultra M Spec, which comes in bronze color. They have the right size and offset for the front but for the rear they only have 19" x 10.5" +32

https://www.rayswheels.co.jp/product...ltra_m&lang=en

My question, would the +32 clear the rear sport package brakes? I guess it would look sunk as hell but should be fixed with a 20mm spacer, which would make the effective ET +12 - if I have understood correctly...

Other option would be to source some used TE37's and just have them repainted to the desired color. I know some replica brands would probably offer what I'm looking for but I don't want replica wheels.
triple_a is offline   Reply With Quote