View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 05:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Zeevora
Base Member

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MB M6
Zeevora has a reputation beyond reputeZeevora has a reputation beyond reputeZeevora has a reputation beyond reputeZeevora has a reputation beyond reputeZeevora has a reputation beyond reputeZeevora has a reputation beyond reputeZeevora has a reputation beyond reputeZeevora has a reputation beyond reputeZeevora has a reputation beyond reputeZeevora has a reputation beyond reputeZeevora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by radensb View Post
With the recent mod I made to the board, it should be compatible with all years with the addition of the universal connector! The top connector on the board used to be the 40 pin connector that is present in the 2009 model year with Navi as that is what I have. I replaced it with a generic 20-pin connector that has a universal pinout so that a simple wiring harness adapter can be used to adapt the board to any year (and this connector is cheaper so the added cost for the adapter breaks even!). I have the Universal Wiring Harness Adapter definitions up in the Wiki on the Github site.

https://github.com/radensb/eZ_Navi-D...Wiring-Harness
you're getting me excited

2017 Lotus Evora 400
2014 370z Touring