View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 01:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
radensb
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z GM M6
radensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond repute
Default All years should now be supported!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeevora View Post
I'm interested. Any idea if this would work for all year/navi models?
With the recent mod I made to the board, it should be compatible with all years with the addition of the universal connector! The top connector on the board used to be the 40 pin connector that is present in the 2009 model year with Navi as that is what I have. I replaced it with a generic 20-pin connector that has a universal pinout so that a simple wiring harness adapter can be used to adapt the board to any year (and this connector is cheaper so the added cost for the adapter breaks even!). I have the Universal Wiring Harness Adapter definitions up in the Wiki on the Github site.

https://github.com/radensb/eZ_Navi-D...Wiring-Harness