View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 12:56 PM   #55 (permalink)
Whjaxn17
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370Z 6MT
Whjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffP-Z View Post

P.S. Whjaxn17 - I love how you just can't resist trolling and throwing in your useless 2cent comments. I already admitted I was new, I already admitted I was not knowledgable on ECU/Fuel Injected setups, I already admitted I screwed up buy jumping the gun, and I learned a lot from this experience. Unfortunately all I learned from you is that you don't have valuable input and I should ignore anything you say. Start acting mature and prove me wrong.
I'm not trolling, nor was I ever. My first post was EXACTLY what you needed. It was polite and informative. Several others gave you the same answer and expressly said don't do it until it's tuned for it with the bigger injectors, but you did anyway and something went wrong. For that, I have no sympathy. Hopefully you didn't cause any permanent issues, though.

That said, the repost wasn't exactly for you, but next time you take the time to ask a question, maybe heed the advice you get.

BUT, moving past all that...

You need at least 550cc injectors and a tune. That's the entirety of necessary parts. An Aeromotive 340lph isn't a bad idea, but not needed. I believe the SZ flexfuel kit is ~$600. I'd personally recommend it as you have to run your car down to almost empty to switch fuels otherwise. If you choose to go that route, ECUtek is your only software option as Uprev does not have flexfuel capabilities.

Last edited by Whjaxn17; 06-26-2020 at 01:13 PM.
Whjaxn17 is offline   Reply With Quote