View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 12:39 PM   #236 (permalink)
ZoomZ
Track Member

Drives: 17' 370Z Nismo
ZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBatt View Post
I have found a good storage solution for the pump, rubber blocks and hoses. It's the Stanley STST33031 tool storage cart. It has wheels and a collapsible handle to easily move it around.

It is available through Amazon https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm the OP of this thread and have been using the cardboard box that the pump was shipped in for storage for all of these years. Well, it finally started to come apart and I wanted a good solution for storage. This Stanley case works perfect. It holds everything except the stands themselves. Even room to store extra transmission fluid.

As far as disconnecting the pump after the car is up it is not a problem as the mechanical stop is what prevents the lift from going down.

Great Idea. Will do the same! Thanks
ZoomZ is offline   Reply With Quote