View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 09:30 PM   #37 (permalink)
JeffP-Z
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z Supercharg
JeffP-Z is on a distinguished road

I spent some time over at SZR Pro today here in Houston talking with Dane and Brad about build plans and some of the conversations here. The did acknowledge that some people have had some oil return issues on the AAM twin turbo kit and believe they have worked out the issues. Dane is building a fresh motor with the aam stage 2 kit on it and explained some of the known issues being the left side turbo oil line comes default with a straight an fitting and being so close to the fender well, it often gets pinched or kinked. Additionally have the return lines enter the oil pan (wide Greddy I think) vertically instead of from the side helps alleviate pooling in the lines and lateral flow issues. Sound like they may have that kit dialed in well and given the lower price tag (compared to FI) it might still be a good option.

On the build details, here is the road I will begin traveling down:

1700cc injectors $1500
Specialty Z Flex Fuel Kit
AAM Fuel Rail Kit 1329.99
FI Fuel Return System 1045.00
FI or AAM Twin Turbo Kit
Catch can kit
ATI Super Damper
Walbro Dual Pumps
Greddy Profec Boost Controller

P.S. Whjaxn17 - I love how you just can't resist trolling and throwing in your useless 2cent comments. I already admitted I was new, I already admitted I was not knowledgable on ECU/Fuel Injected setups, I already admitted I screwed up buy jumping the gun, and I learned a lot from this experience. Unfortunately all I learned from you is that you don't have valuable input and I should ignore anything you say. Start acting mature and prove me wrong.
Drift Z: 2010 370z, TopGun Rotrex Supercharger, ID 1300cc Injectors, FI Long Tube Headers, GReddy RS-Race Single Exit, Setrab PS & Oil Cooler, BC Racing BR Coilovers, CJM S1.SE Fuel System, Walbro 525 pump with the CJM Billet Fuel Hat, OS Giken Superlock 1.5
JeffP-Z is offline   Reply With Quote