View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 01:08 AM   #27 (permalink)
JeffP-Z
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z Supercharg
JeffP-Z is on a distinguished road

So regarding injector sizing. I see lots of different sizes on injectors being referenced in this thread alone. Is there a right or wrong size to increase to from stock? If I were to change to 1000cc or 1500cc injectors would that cause a problem on pump gas (93)? Ultimately I would like to be able to run E85 for track days or performance and 93 for general driving. I have already been tuned on 93 for the setup I currently have, but I am about to install the Berk test pipes this weekend, which I assume will require additional tuning and so I would like to get 2 maps done when I have it retuned. That being said, I know I will need to go get some injectors then and I am trying to learn more about the appropriate sizing for now and possibly future expansion. Down the road I will eventually be installing Twin Turbos (Most likely the AAM kit from what Houston Z aka SZRPro is recommending) and want to make sure that I am not wasting my money now and have to purchase different injectors down the line. My apologies if I am showing my ignorance of the subject but I come from an older era where I worked on Chevy 350s and Holley carbs type setups...this is the first fuel injected car I have ever tried to work on.

Also what advantage does the lex fuel kit from SpecialtyZ give you if its not needed as was earlier suggested...Injectors and a tune on e85 if read correctly.
Drift Z: 2010 370z, TopGun Rotrex Supercharger, ID 1300cc Injectors, FI Long Tube Headers, GReddy RS-Race Single Exit, Setrab PS & Oil Cooler, BC Racing BR Coilovers, CJM S1.SE Fuel System, Walbro 525 pump with the CJM Billet Fuel Hat, OS Giken Superlock 1.5

Last edited by JeffP-Z; 06-25-2020 at 01:28 AM.
JeffP-Z is offline   Reply With Quote