View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 05:05 PM   #35 (permalink)
GT-R man
Base Member

Drives: 08 camry
GT-R man is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Tony Montana is the sh** nd there will always have to be a bad guy

Alright guys this mind seem like just an angry salesman talking, but let me give it to you guys straight.

How much does the average buyer of a 370z make an hour $15-30 bucks?

Ok now lets break it down to what Mr. Got a great F*in deal actually spent to get this great deal of his,.....

1st--- Invoice price.... on the computer for making that fancy letter and sending all the emails ----1 hour

2nd--- read all 8 different dealer websites looking for the sales manager name to email the offer ---to 2hrs

3rd--- Driving 150miles to and back from carmax doing the speedlimit
----2.5hrs
4th 3days of waiting for all emails ----72hrs

5th appraisal at carmax 1hr

6th gas to and from $25 bucks

7th application fee for credit union $20 bucks

8th and 9th application to nissan and local bank for rates -----1.5hrs

sum it all up you spend so far $45 dollars + 80hrs of your time and lets not count it + 2hrs to pick up your car at the dealer = 82hrs of work +$45 expenses.

avarege buyer makes $20per hour = 1600+ $45 = $1645 actual spent time you just wasted when you could have walked in to a dealer asked to see the invoice given an offers lets say 100 over invoice

Even if you had to stick it out with the 5.74% rate instead of the 3.99% rate how much more money did you save by doing your homework?

If you would finance the car for 60month and make every single payment you would end up paying $1540 in interest + 100 over invoice that you agreed to dealer making your total financing purchase $35,000.00
You spent $1640 which is 5 dollars less than if you would have done all your work... and if you make extra payments it could be even less interest paid and save you the time and hassle of doing all of this.

Now call the dealers do it your way... but on this one this guy got

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of f***n' a**holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f****n' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. This is the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way! "Tony Montana"

Dont hate the player hate the game if you can't handle the truth....

Last edited by GT-R man; 03-05-2009 at 05:33 PM.
GT-R man is offline   Reply With Quote