View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 09:36 AM   #368 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVerge5363 View Post
Wow! You have quite the build going on. Best of Luck with it. Looking forward to seeing your results. I guess I should backtrack a little bit and be a little more specific. Not looking to do any motor work but open to just about anything else. I do have Motordyne ART test pipes and a Berk CBE. I would love to reach around 600hp and 450+ tq. My kit will be coming with the Velocity intake, 1050x injectors and 340lph fuel pump. Would upgrading the injectors or fuel pump make any difference or would that just be overkill? Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks
You'll need to increase boost, that's done by changing pulleys. I don't think that a 340lph pump will support 600whp but I could be wrong. The injectors are fine. You'll also want a return fuel system if you don't already have one.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote