View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 07:45 AM   #414 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

IG@gbrettin
Wrapped up the installation for the diff brace. Thought I'd be proactive and look at a problem area for Z cars for rust. Guess what I found on the passenger side! Yup.... I ground as much as I could back and then used a rust stopper and epoxy primer. I'll come back and spray it black and then put 3M rubber coating on. The driver's side was perfect. I sealed it off anyway. ��*♂*

----------------------------------------------------------

My wife asked me why I was making all these posts. She was trying to connect the dots as to how this ties into profits, she works in sales. My response was simple, "I like to share." Now, to someone that is goal oriented towards money that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Next question from her: "how many people are following your build?". ... I laughed (on the inside). To which I respond with " about 5 people that I know of on the forum and I get about 25 likes typically on IG."

I was talking to a person and they were showing me their nitrous installation on Facebook Messenger. I exchanged a photo of my Nitrous installation and he started laughing. The guy said he used my build as a baseline for his car.

So yeah... I don't post this stuff for Internet fame/cloute or intentions of making money. It's really about information sharing or inspiring someone to do something with their 370z.

And for the 5 people that consistently have been watching my misguided shenaniganss= for the last 1.5year. - Thanks!

I also post all this stuff so I can eventually see the unique Tags:
jar beats off while crying,
jar loves mangled extremeties,
jar's 5$ hardkok grinder fest,
jar's mouth jbwelded to kok
jlarson premium grinder member
redondo longshafts

Anti-Seize, when you feel like being nice to your self or the next guy down the road.

There was all sort of debris hanging out in this pocket. Perfect for rust to start.

The bond is so strong between the can and lid I had to leave it on. I just poured it on and used a brush to get into all the spots.

Driver's side appears to be good. I cleaned it up and sealed it anyway.

It was kind of a PITA to get the subframe connectors on by myself.

There is an order to put stuff back on. This isnt it.

Diff-brace clearance

General View

Last edited by gbrettin; 06-25-2020 at 09:03 AM.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote