View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 10:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsman2003 View Post
Thanks for the links. I did a search and came up with nothing. I don’t know how you do it. I thing the manufacturing process for the fang cover must have changed because mine is super smooth on the inside and slides right on super easy. I haven’t installed it yet I gust test fitted it. I may look into having it cleared though. My car will be garaged so it won’t have a ton of uv exposure.

Thanks again.
Instead of using the search function here, go to google and put in evor fangs the370z.com. Anything you're searching for, do it on google and just add "the370.com" at the end of what you're searching for.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote