View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 06:59 PM   #217 (permalink)
Skrew
Base Member

Drives: '12 370Z Sport 6MT
Skrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by z_tlizi_chidi View Post
So heres a picture of what i assume is my fusebox.
When I plug in the drl fuse relay in one of the 10a slots, it constantly stays on. I turn off & lock the car, the drl's are still on. What do i do to fix it?
It's not that one. The correct fuse box is off to the left of the battery. I've attached a picture that has the fuse box circled in green. The red circles show the fasteners you need to remove to take out the battery cover molding. Once that is out you just remove two fasteners to take out the cowl and you will now have access to the fuse box. Push in the two tabs at the top of the fuse box and slide the unit out. There are two more tabs at the bottom and the lid will come off revealing the fuses. The one you want is at the top left and is the second one down. That should solve all your problems!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fuse box.jpg (209.4 KB, 43 views)
Skrew is offline   Reply With Quote