View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 03:15 AM   #2429 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey!! This looks like a cool thread! Can I join?!

Hotrodz, happy to hear your build is moving forward!’ Finally got my clutch in and going to the shop for install 7/13!! Really curious though if anyone has heard about the ported AAM intake manifolds and if they perform better than how they come from AAM? Al Tomlinson (not sure his forum name) mentioned he was going that route and seeing what happens! Excited to hear the results but curious if you guys hear anything? I REALLY would rather install the thing if I can just get it to make even ZERO power. Lol anything but negative and I’d be happy.
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote