View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 09:49 AM   #155 (permalink)
tooohip
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z CY To/Sp
tooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin@Z1 View Post
LOL..I booked my room reservation at last years event. Bryan Settle and his crew generally announce the following year's event date at the closing of that event.

From talking to the people at Fontana and some of the organizers, last year we only had about ~70% of the Fontana Village reserved for ZDays attendees. This year is was supposed to be 100% to accomodate everyone. I know it usually sells out and people either pile in cabins or have to go back to like Robinsville.

I m looking forward to going this year and be being able to see more 370z's. I will warn you, we took our '09 Touring Sport up there last year. If you beat up on it hard enough, given the length of the Dragon, you will be seeing oil temps high enough to throw the car into limp mode (we did it and realised how necessary an oil cooler was)
I didn't have any problems with oil temps, although I wasn't red lining it either. It will be tough to do that anyway as it will be packed unless you get up ungodly early. ;-)