View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 10:27 PM   #5304 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRTim View Post
This is a render I can get behind, very interested to see what the actual Nismo model looks like.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.car...like-this/amp/
It's one of the more accurate-looking ones based on the teaser. Generally might be exaggerating most cues, though.

I'm not expecting that front lip area to be so sharply-cut, though, as well as the side vents, which I have a feeling will do absolutely nothing. Grill is probably going to be more under the leading edge. The creases are a bit much and I wouldn't expect that front fender cut. Mirrors are too small and angled more than the teaser. Wheels of course just copy+paste, but the artist set the proportions too large albeit for artistic sake.

I say this hoping it's true because I think the car would look way better. Each to their own though. The general silhouette is exciting.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote