View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 07:44 PM   #200 (permalink)
Skrew
Base Member

Drives: '12 370Z Sport 6MT
Skrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by z_tlizi_chidi View Post
Just got my lights yesterday. I'm so excited. Unfortunately, I can't figure out where to plug in my drl harness. I plugged it in and the drls just stay on, no turning off. Also, my fuse box is not the same as the one pictured in the morimoto pdf instructions on their website. It does just plug into a 10a slot, right? Thanks for any help.
So I just installed mine today. Yes, it is a 10a fuse. It is the second one from the top left. They should have made the harness wiring go vertical instead of horizontal when you plug it in after pulling the original fuse. It was kind of a pain in the arse to close that box! Do you have a pic of your fusebox? That is weird it is different.
|| ECUTEK tune by Seb || Topgunz A2A ||Vortech Si Trim || 9lb Pulley || CJM S1.SE Fuel System || Walbro 450 Pump || 1050x Injectors || Stillen CBE || Motordyne ART Pipes || Galeforce A-Pillar || SETRAB Oil Cooler || Whiteline Sways || FI Crash Bar || E85 || 530 RWHP
Skrew is offline   Reply With Quote