View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 09:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I am from a different camp, I care more about result than noise.
Not trying to offend, but the problem with results was the concern I had when I first read your post. But to hear you say this, I am confused what the Model 3 does for you if you care about results. Unless you simply are referring to the experience driving e-power on the track and not comparing different times in the car.

To me, it seems like it would be extremely frustrating to be driving a different car around the track every lap, which is what appears to be happening since the power isn't consistent. You can't even tell if you improved your lap times

But for me, getting out on the track is like getting out on the golf or disc course. If I'm out there, it's already a win. Tracking positive results is just the icing on the cake

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote