View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 07:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
samleone
Base Member

Drives: Salvage 2014 370Z
samleone is on a distinguished road
Default Such a helpful thread!

Hello all, pleased to meet you.

Ive been rebuilding a salvage 2014 Nissan 370Z for the past year and it's just about done. Ive been following this thread for about a month but now that Im authorized I can chime in. I have 4 codes (P1606, U1024, P0112, P0102) as well as many other minor hiccups with drivability, but those are simply a matter of turning a wrench.

The car was running OK with no engine lights until about a week ago when it died at a left turn redlight on the highway... super limp mode was engaged... After getting it off to the side and letting it sit for less than 15 minutes it started up with no problems. No engine light. Ive replaced my VVEL module previously and recently replaced my VVEL relay.

I have a working theory that the issue isn't the VVEL module or relays at all but is in fact the IPDM module supplying inconsistent power to the VVEL module and destroying the components. Im going to go over my IPDM with a multimeter if replacing the relays and VVEL module again (+ better waterproofing) doesnt work.
samleone is offline   Reply With Quote