View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 01:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute

I have the Samsung S9+ phone. I use the OBDLink MX, an older version of it anyway.
It seems to work ok with TrackAddict. In TrackAddict videos, I get Throttle pos., RPM, Gear selection, Map recording, time since recording started. I also use it with Harry's Laptimer as well and don't have any trouble with the ODBlink MX, lots of OBD2 data there.

Some times I find I need to check and see that the ODBlink is actually connected to the phones bluetooth interface before launching the app.
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote