View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 08:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
TipsZ
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z CS M6
TipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
I wouldn't use anything except a flat washer lug on the stock sport wheels. The main issue though, besides the flat washer holding better, is thread depth.
Are you saying that the Duraluminum's are not that flat washer style lug? Shariff is the one who recommended that I get the Duraluminum's, which is why I wanted to clarify whether I would have any issues with replacing the current lugs. I should get back my rims in about a week and a half, so I guess I need to order those lugs asap. If you do not care for the Duraluminum ones, what would you recommend Chris?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island_370 View Post
The spacers doesn't impact lug usage. The lugs need to be the proper style (mag style). And if you are running big spacers, make sure you have about 6 full rotations of thread engagement. If you don't, then you should get longer studs.
Thanks for the tip. That is what I was concerned about, how many rotations of threads I "should" have.
Dynojet 285 HP/245 TQ (pre CBE)// Agency Power CBE // GTM Test Pipes // JWT Pop Chargers // B&M Short Shifter // Eibach Springs // Powder-coated Akebono's // Powder-coated Strut Bar // Black Chromed 19" Rays // // Redline Designs Graphics
TipsZ journal
TipsZ is offline   Reply With Quote