View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 12:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vqholic@Korea View Post
Yesterday my mechanic told me that stock mafs are enough for the figures below the 1 bar boost.
The next best thing to do in a situation where ecutek is not available is after all uprev.
Ecutek, of course, is the best tool in the world.
However, depending on the tuner's skills, if the tool is not used properly, it is meaningless. The situation in the Korea. is very much. worst condition. (Fuel and Information about boost Z), and no e85. The easiest way to buy kits in Korea was sohomotorsports. (Payment, Delivery)

My friend is riding a2a z in Georgia.(royalty performance)
He is 800whp over, adjusted uprev by Jon of z1 and has no problem so far. He is using stock mafs, too.
Who's car is making 800whp, haven't seen that build.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote