View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 12:29 PM   #16 (permalink)
vqholic@Korea
Base Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z SC MT
vqholic@Korea has a reputation beyond reputevqholic@Korea has a reputation beyond reputevqholic@Korea has a reputation beyond reputevqholic@Korea has a reputation beyond reputevqholic@Korea has a reputation beyond reputevqholic@Korea has a reputation beyond reputevqholic@Korea has a reputation beyond reputevqholic@Korea has a reputation beyond reputevqholic@Korea has a reputation beyond reputevqholic@Korea has a reputation beyond reputevqholic@Korea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by INFmstrTech View Post
Isn’t the soho a2a essentially the same kit as the topgunz a2a. Soho just copied something that someone devoted a long time to get right. If you want to actually improve your a2a get the topgunz ace upgrade. That is definitely an upgrade that will increase power. You should switch to EcuTek with a speed density tune. Much more accurate. Just my .02
Yesterday my mechanic told me that stock mafs are enough for the figures below the 1 bar boost.
The next best thing to do in a situation where ecutek is not available is after all uprev.
Ecutek, of course, is the best tool in the world.
However, depending on the tuner's skills, if the tool is not used properly, it is meaningless. The situation in the Korea. is very much. worst condition. (Fuel and Information about boost Z),max 91octane(ron97) and no e85. The easiest way to buy kits in Korea was sohomotorsports. (Payment, Delivery)

My friend is riding a2a z in Georgia.(royalty performance)
He is 800whp over, adjusted uprev by Jon of z1 and has no problem so far. He is using stock mafs, too.

Last edited by vqholic@Korea; 06-15-2020 at 01:07 PM.
vqholic@Korea is offline   Reply With Quote