View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 12:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventruck View Post
Tough to see. I mean of course no one can really see eye-to-eye on a modified build. To him it's a whole lot of obsessed time and effort, to everyone else it's not as refined as current sports car in that price range and a mystery to maintain.

Like in perspective, that bats*** crazy V12 Top Secret MK.IV Supra only sold for $80k.

For all we know it could be one of those cases where he doesn't want to truly sell it (despite the listed motive). I feel like we've all been in those kinds of scenarios before where we're in between. Kinda like "well I tried to sell it but aww man aww geez no one's buying it so I'll just keep it" and quiet smile.
There is a YTer Stangmode that bought a GT500 and with the pandemic - he was finally at a point where the smart move was to try to sell it. I believe (don't quote me on this) was he was asking for $100k - and this was a used car bc he had added some miles to it; put it up on eBay and before you knew it - it hit the reserve and he sold it; personally I was like - 'no way this gets sold bc he was already asking for too much'. Granted whether he actually got the 100k - not sure but he sold it. So, I guess it only takes one - but yeah, no way I would spend that much on a modded vehicle when one can get a clean GTR or even look at the new C8.