View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 07:06 AM   #15 (permalink)
INFmstrTech
Base Member

Drives: 08coupe, 07sedan
INFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond reputeINFmstrTech has a reputation beyond repute

Isn’t the soho a2a essentially the same kit as the topgunz a2a. Soho just copied something that someone devoted a long time to get right. If you want to actually improve your a2a get the topgunz ace upgrade. That is definitely an upgrade that will increase power. You should switch to EcuTek with a speed density tune. Much more accurate. Just my .02

Quote:
Originally Posted by msonbol37x View Post
Your stock MAFs should be fine. I was making 11psi on the topgunz A2A kit on uprev with no issues with my MAFs. I’m switching to SOHO A2A and I’m not expecting to have any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk