View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 11:47 PM   #80 (permalink)
DrBacon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo
DrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond repute

Have there been any new updates to any of this?

I'm taking the car apart soon for some fuel upgrades and wanting to kill this filter while I'm in there, it's hilariously clogged making at most ~7-8psi with some insane belt slip that I'm almost certain is caused by the supercharger choking. I took off the bumper earlier today and was looking at what I had to work with, and even with some extensive modifications I still don't see how a decent sized fabricated aluminum intake would work. The 3d printed piece that was mentioned earlier seems promising considering it can fully utilize the odd shape of the core support rectangle.
DrBacon is offline   Reply With Quote