View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 02:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Tough to see. I mean of course no one can really see eye-to-eye on a modified build. To him it's a whole lot of obsessed time and effort, to everyone else it's not as refined as current sports car in that price range and a mystery to maintain.

Like in perspective, that bats*** crazy V12 Top Secret MK.IV Supra only sold for $80k.

For all we know it could be one of those cases where he doesn't want to truly sell it (despite the listed motive). I feel like we've all been in those kinds of scenarios before where we're in between. Kinda like "well I tried to sell it but aww man aww geez no one's buying it so I'll just keep it" and quiet smile.