View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 03:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZX_man
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Silver 370 MT
ZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond reputeZX_man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mag Seat Style Lug Nuts

Hi everyone! First non-introductory post here. I've been looking around at the other spacer/wheel stud/lock nut threads out there and I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

Recently I put v2 nismo rays wheels on my 2013 base model 370z. Now I want to install 5mm spacers on the front & back of the car. I've been hearing mixed things on wether or not I would need extended studs with this setup. I've decided to err on the side of caution and install the 10mm longer-than-stock studs that come with the 5mm Z1 hub centric spacers. With some quick maths I can determine that there will be 5mm more stud sticking out of the wheel after I install the spacers.

Question 1: can my OEM lugs accommodate 5mm extra stud?

Question 2: Who makes a nice set of extended mag seat/washer/OEM style lug nuts? I'd prefer closed end and black.
ZX_man is offline   Reply With Quote