View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 11:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber View Post
Update: I got the steering wheel controls programmed using the Joycon EXR today! Wiring it up to the car was easy thanks to detailed instructions from forum user bigaudiofanat in scope22's thread; Thank you! The programming process was straightforward after watching some youtube videos. I did have to make adjustments to the sensitivity screws on the joycon board in order to read all the buttons. Speaking of buttons, I was able to detect 5 buttons (Source, Switch Up, Switch Down, Volume Down and Volume Up) which you can program a short and long click for each, so a total of 10 buttons really. I keep seeing documentation on making the joycon EXR detect the reverse light and I think that's my next little project for the tablet.
Did you have any issues with the EXInterface (Manager) program? For whatever reason, whenever I launch it (Windows 10) it automatically goes into "Not Responding" and I can't do anything with it... I tried it with the JoyCon plugged in, unplugged (although it'll recognize it being plugged in but that's about all) and the site is pretty much useless for troubleshooting information. Pretty frustrating
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote